About Me

My photo
an unwritten cappucciinna. 25% chinese, 25% ambon manise, 50% javanese, 100% indonesian

Wednesday 29 June 2011

what do you really want?

ME WANT HOLIDAY. IS THAT TOO EXCESSIVE? GIVE ME A DAY, AND I WILL THANK YOU THAT MUCH. I'M SURE. 

i'm bored by all of the fckn shits here. i don't even get my break on Sunday. Sunday means finishing everything. and i'm getting tired wif allll of the these fckn stuffs. i need time, for myself, doing everything i wanna do. and when i invited to a vacation, i won't let go this chance. it won't come twice. i really need holiday. thats the point. but, when i accepted the invitation, many problems just came continuously. i just can't stand this any longer. i'm crying while i'm writing this. sometimes, i just wanna say, fuck you, and going with my passion, but i'm not bear to do this, so i'm crying in my silence. oh, how bad me. 




husnak

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Monkey ani Cursors at www.totallyfreecursors.com